Wednesday, December 17, 2008

waiting for xmas.
who wan to celebrate wif me?TT
i think is no one liao laaa.
==
damn sien de.TT




________________________________________________
jz because u r sucks.
so ppl only will open a group anti u.
lol.
veli funny ,right?
i m not the group leader. ==
i m jz joinning them laa.



_______________________________________

ohya,
i have twilight n breaking dawn already .XD
but i think i read those novel it wont improve my english anyway .
coz gt many word i duno .
i jz skip skip skip it.
so gt read no read i think oso same gua. ==
n the breaking dawn is so damn biggggggg.
like a dictionary .
twilight i already read until 256 page already.XD
it oso same like a dictionary .
n oso .
i think quite rajin .==
i love twilight veli much.
i even go n book the new moon at popurlar already.
they will call me when the book tiba.XD
n the breaking dawn i think i wil no energy to read it.
it is so damn biggg. i brought it from sunway n it cost rm49.90
gt 10% or 20% .duno ==
4got already.
my sis oso veli rajin lurh.
buy 1 book by Cecelia Arthean .
the tittle is thanks for the memories.
walau.
n i saw 1 book .
xmas de .
damn beautiful .damn nice.
rm79.90 ==
my mum say the breaking dawn so big oso no so expensive.
so she say no worth it.she say nxt time only buy WHEN U READ ALL THE BOOK FINISH ==
i havent start dio any book abt school math , sc , sej , geo ,bm , bs, english , kh. ==
DINT START DIO .
i think i wont care abt gua.
i wil read finish all my novel & movie 1st .XD






chihuahua !!xD
i wan to watch tat movie. TT
but my mum wont let me go out le mayb ==
coz my eye pain. ==

No comments: