Tuesday, December 9, 2008

go jusco wif evone tdy .xD
we eat secret recipe .
i eat the colden blue chicken .
sumthing like tat .
quite niceee.xD

we watched bolt.
N THE DOG IS DAMN CUTE.==
walau i see the movie see til nearly cry .o.0
damn gan dong . the dog save her master. TT
VELI CUTE & VELI GAN DONG the movie.
and the dog veli look like my dog too. ==
sit car like to open window den put it touge out.
lol
we play ting ting.
i saw sumone de sumone.xDDD
i immedietly call her den sms her ==
i keep zat her.
den she oways say me.
"你的头啦"
lol?==
i damn like to zat ppl now.
hohohohoho.
i go subzero try i like de shirt. ==
i try it many time already .
coz quite expensive.
i wan my sis buy me as xmas present.xDD
rm89 for the shirt ==
i gt three sis sked wat .xDD
den we go buy le.
like tat .
ohya,we take a lot pic too.

erm erm.
i call my third sis buy me twlight .
coz she go gurney tdy .
she buy jor. ==
i wan to turn to bookworm.XD
but but new moon sudah old of stock ,so she jz buy twlight.
see..gt sis how good.xD
tat's not for xmas present.==

No comments: