Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i m starting to lepak .XD
i tot i will be guai kia tis year .manacai i beh tahan sit at class whole class.
I WIL DIE!!!!!!
den everyday mah sendiri walk here walk there. ==
but tdy qutie special .xD
shin iee ,my old lepak fren cum find me .TT
2 years same class wif her. form3 no same class.
kinda cham de. ==
already xi guan wif her liao .TT
tis year form3 totally sien . ==
no ppl can pei me lepak de.
talk at class lurh, CAN DO WAT ? ==
okay.
tdy i lepak wif shin iee.
walk here walk there.
last second jie we go walk walk .
den i said i wan go back class see gt teacher boh .
den shin iee later will cum n find me.
mancai not until 2 min she cum find me.
i mah go out lurh. ==
MY HOBBY IS LEPAK !!
*no one can chg me
den is like lepak 2 jie gua.
i until fang xue only cum back .
yeah~XDDDD
finally tis year gt lepak dio~
so syok lurh.
ahahahhaa

to be continue. ==
on9-ED 4.30hour .rest a while.
coz i din go xue hui .
wakakakak .
i kinda hate xue hui now.
zzz

brb!

No comments: